My sister loves earrings and therefore she has many. But some of them are not worn because they aren´t special any more. But then I had the idea to pimp them up for her. So I desided to make glitter earring.
• old earring
• glitter powder
• any glue (UHU, Mod Podge,..)
• a brush or foam brush
• hair spra or clear acryl spray
• needle nose pliers
Step 1: Making Your Glitter Earring
- First you have to disassemble your chosen earrings.
- Next step is to sand the part which should glitter.
- Use crafting wire to make a fixture. Then you can brush it with glue more easily.
Step 2: Add Glue
- Spread glue all over the piece. Use the brush
Step 3: Add Glitter
- Sprinkle glitter onto the earring.
- Let them dry.
(Optional you can use a second different color.)
Step 4: Rebuild
- Spray a coat of hair spray or clear acrylic coat spray onto the glitter part of your earrings.
- Let them dry
- Rebuild everything
(Optional replace old elements of the earring.)
Step 5: Finish
My sister has been glad about them.
The earrings are a good way to highlight your outfit.
For example they match perfectly with the shoes in the picture above.