This project was Brainstormed by: Sama P. Chris S, Angel E.
First, we started off by Brainstorming Ideas on how we want our Mini gulf to look like.
Next, we thought about the 4 simple machines we had to use.
Then, we started thinking about what Materials we will need, and where we can find them.
Finally, We gathered our materials.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 2: Step 1:
We started off by gathering our materials,
- Race track toy
- Gorilla glue
- Hot glue Gun
Step 3: Step 2:
After the materials we started putting the project together we had some challenges along the way but we over came them.
- First we got cardboard and the race track and we put the race track in the order and way we wanted it to go.
- Then we glued the race track on the cardboard.
- We created little walls around the cardboard so the ball wouldn't go anywhere.
- Then we created a mini ramp at the start of the mini gulf to hold the ball there for start.
Step 4: Step 3:
Step three: We started thinking about what if the ball wouldn't have enough force to go through the loop we decided to make other ways.
- After gluing walls to the sides of our project we made a little whole in the back for the ball to place.
- We cut the cardboard and took the size of our gulf ball to see if it will fit.
- Next, we made a little ramp so the ball would fly off into the whole.