This project was Brainstormed by: Sama P. Chris S, Angel E.
First, we started off by Brainstorming Ideas on how we want our Mini gulf to look like.
Next, we thought about the 4 simple machines we had to use.
Then, we started thinking about what Materials we will need, and where we can find them.
Finally, We gathered our materials.
Step 2: Step 1:
We started off by gathering our materials,
- Race track toy
- Gorilla glue
- Hot glue Gun
Step 3: Step 2:
After the materials we started putting the project together we had some challenges along the way but we over came them.
- First we got cardboard and the race track and we put the race track in the order and way we wanted it to go.
- Then we glued the race track on the cardboard.
- We created little walls around the cardboard so the ball wouldn't go anywhere.
- Then we created a mini ramp at the start of the mini gulf to hold the ball there for start.
Step 4: Step 3:
Step three: We started thinking about what if the ball wouldn't have enough force to go through the loop we decided to make other ways.
- After gluing walls to the sides of our project we made a little whole in the back for the ball to place.
- We cut the cardboard and took the size of our gulf ball to see if it will fit.
- Next, we made a little ramp so the ball would fly off into the whole.