Get your boho decor on this summer with this fun Faux Stained Glass Feather DIY! Hang them in the window, make a mobile or a dreamcatcher.....Up to you!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Watch the Video Tutorial Here!
Step 2: Stuff You'll Need
Americana Crystal, 3D and Gloss Enamels
*These can be baked on glass for a permanent stained glass look
Clear plastic sheets
*You could use old plastic folders or even clear plastic take out lids
Step 3: Here's How
1. & 2. Design your feathers on white paper and place the clear plastic over the top
3. & 4. Trace the design with the Americana 3D Opaque Gloss Enamel and let dry
5. - 8. Fill in the designs with different colors of the Crystal and Frost Gloss Enamels and let dry
9. Cut out each feather
10. Tie four pieces of yarn around the embroidery hoop so that you can hang it
11. & 12. Tie yarn to the end of each feather and then hand from the embroidery hoop Boho Beautiful!
Participated in the
Rainbow Contest 2016