Projects done in less done five minutes. Perfect for giveaways for kids party.
To watch video click here
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
- Glue gun
- 6 pieces 2" circles felt cloth (flower)
- 2 pieces 2x1 1/2 felt cloth (leaves)
Step 2: Cut Materials
1. Cut 6 pieces of two inch blue felt. One piece would be the base and the remaining five circles for the petals.
Step 3: Make Petals
2. Fold the first circle into half, then half again - it should be 1/4 of the circle. Attach the petal to base using glue gun.
3. Repeat the process to all remaining circles.
Step 4: Add Leaves
4. Cut leaves using green felt - trim sides if necessary, like what I did in the video.
Step 5: Make a Headband
5. Attach flower onto the headband.
Participated in the
Rainy Day Challenge