Introduction: Felt Sunflowers
I want to show how I make a felt sunflowers. We can use it to make brooch, pin. I've used my sunflowers to make a bag.
You can see more photos on my blog: http://moje-poTWORY.blogspot.com
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: The Supplies We Need
What we need to make felt sunflower:
1. Yellow, brown, green felt
3. Thread (for exzample green/yellow)
Step 2: Sunflower Petals
1. First we need to cut a long yellow felt piece.
2. Then we need to divide it into 15 pieces.
3. Next we have to change every pieces in peat
4. String all peats on a thread.
Step 3: The Middle of Sunflower
The middle of sunflowers:
1. First we need to cut a circle out of brown felt.
2. Next we need to do is string all peats on a thread.
3. Now we can use felt leftovers and put them inside. We can use other things too, for egzample: wadding.
Step 4: Final Stage
In the end we need to sew yellow petals with brown part. That's the end :-)