Introduction: Festive Christmas Bow
1. 1 1/2 inch wide ribbon, any color
2. Crinkle ribbon, same color
1. Wrap wide ribbon around your wallet 6 times. Cut.
2. Grab the ribbon in the middle and pinch the middle together.
3. Cut a diagonal line on one side to the middle, where you pinched the ribbon.
4. Do the same on the other side. The diagonals should be opposite one another.
5. Place the crinkle ribbon in between the diagonals and tie very, very tight.
6. On one side of the wide ribbon, take your thumb and forefinger and pull the top layer out and to the right.
7. Repeat with each layer of ribbon, alternating from right to left.
8. Repeat steps 6-7 on the other side.
9. Fold the extra wide ribbon strip and cut a diagonal going up. Leave extra crinkle ribbon to tie on top of the present.