Introduction: Festive Fall Pumpkin Planter
Learn how to create this fun & festive Fall Pumpkin Planter.
Before you get started, here are the things you'll need:
- Large Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkin
- 8" Potted Mums (or other cold hardy plant)
- Potting Soil
- Knife (to cut the opening in the Pumpkin)
- Large Spoon (to scoop out the guts)
- Bowl (for gut collection)
- Spray Bottle with 1 part bleach to 2 parts water solution (to disinfect the pumpkin for longevity)
Now watch the video to see the whole process. It's fun, easy, and makes a great Fall or Halloween decoration!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Watch the Video
Thanks for taking the time to view my Instructable.
Sincerely, Jared www.savvysavingcouple.net