Introduction: Permanent Magnet Generator
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials and Operations
1. fidget spinner with iron insertions
2. neodymium disc magnet 60 mm diameter, N42, strenght aprox 22 Kg
3. coil iron-less ( inside A4 laminators motor 230 V and microwaves turntable motor)
1. remove the iron - less coil from the syncronous motor
2. fix the fidget spinner on the center of the neodymium magnet
3. connect the led to the coil output
1 Person Made This Project!
- sciencetoolbar made it!