Introduction: Figure 8 Race Track Cake
This was my first cake decorating project - for my son's 4th birthday. He loves cars and trucks so I made this super easy Figure 8 Race Track cake. HE LOVED IT!
1) I used two boxed cakes and baked them in round pans.
2) Let the cool and cut a small semicircle in one of the cakes so that the other cake with "nest" within it.
3) Used regular frosting and frosted the whole cake in white.
4) Chopped up Oreo cookies in the chopper to make the 'dirt'.
5) Dyed coconut with green food coloring.
Just put it all together:) Add some Matchbox cars and some racing flags...you're done! Super easy and super fun!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.