The filete mignon is a very nutritive, easy to prepare and delicious saucer that anyone can prepare with the following steps and ingredients:
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: INGREDIENTS:
• 2 pieces of tenderloin cut into medalliones.
• Extra-virgin olive oil.
• Sea salt and black pepper.
• Assorted fresh herbs (such as thyme, sage and rosemary).
Step 2: Mushroom Sauce:
• ¼ cup of red wine.
• ¼ cup of brandy.
• 2 Shallots, minced.
• 3 tablespoons onion.
• 3 tablespoons of mushrooms.
• 1 teaspoon garlic.
• 1 teaspoon olive oil.
• 1 teaspoon soy sauce.
• 3 tablespoons of cream.
Step 3: PROCEDURE:
1. Season the medallions with salt and pepper (both sides).
2. Wrap the bacon medallions.
3. Place the medallions in a pan over medium heat for 4 minutes left on each side.
1. Pour olive oil in a pan.
2. Add the onion.
3. Place the mushrooms in the pan.
4. Add salt to taste.
5. Pour the brandy followed by red wine.
6. Pour the soy sauce to give a good color followed by garlic.
7. finally reach in cream.
finally you put the steak in the sauce and leave for a while so is full of flavor.
Step 4: Rice:
1. Rice is fried (not totally fried).
2. Water is added (for each cup of rice add 2 cups water).
3. You put salt, black pepper and seasoning.
4. Last you will check some vegetables and cook until water runs out.
Step 5: Fruit Salad:
This salad is of guayaba, pineapple, papaya and banana.
1. Peel the guayaba and cut it into squares.
2. Peel the pineapple and cut it into squares.
3. Cut the into slices the papaya, peel it and cut it into squares.
4. Take away the peel of the banana and cut it into slices.
5. Add a cup of orange juice with sugar and mix.