Intro: Final Touches
Step 1: Creating the Bottom of the Crater
- Before we group the crater objects with the moon, select the moon surface. Copy and paste it, and move it to the side. Holding SHIFT, scale the copied sphere down to 230mm(originally 250mm).
- Now, select all of the objects, except for the smaller copied sphere (230mm).
- Group these selected objects.
- Align the group with the remaining sphere.
- Congratulations! You have finished creating a moon!
Congratulations, you have completed this project!Check out other great projects on Tinkercad.