Introduction: Finger (in) Food Prank
This intructable will show you how to make a great, cheap, easy and funny prank for aprils fools.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
1. Ketchup (or any other blood resembeling material).
2. Toilet paper\ cotton ball
3.Chocolate dairy pudding in its original package. (make sure its not transparent).
Step 2: Preperations
1.Cut a hole in the bottom of the pudding using the knife.
2. Eat abou 0.75% of the pudding ( this step is my personal favourite)
3. Pour some ketchup into the pudding package.
4. Take the toilet paper and cut a hole in the middle (in the size of your finger).
5. Wrap the toilet paper around your finger.
6. Pour some ketchup on your finger and on the toilet paper.
7.Insert your finger into the pudding package.
8.Make sure that no toilet paper is sticking out.
All done with the preperations.... now for the best part... look for your target fool :)
Step 3: Fool!
1. Ask the fool to open the lid for you (its hard to open these things! )
2. When the fool opens it start moving the finger slowly to draw his attention.
3. Laugh your evil laugh moa ah ah ah ah.
All done :)