Hi everyone. Make a cool cheap reusable firecrackers at home and have fun.
Follow all safety rules and don't put me in troubles.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Parts and Steps
You will need:
- Darts, the cheap ones are the best
- Long wooden stick/block, I used two wooden rulers
- Screw, slightly longer than the metal part of the darts and slightly loose inside of it
- Rubber/elastic band
- Unscrew the darts and either hammer it in the wooden block or heat it up and push it in the plastic part of the darts.
- Attach the screw to the elastic band and the bottom of the metal part, to keep the screw in place.
- Remove the tip of 3-5 matches, turn it to a fine powder and pour it inside the darts
- place the screw on top in place and hit it hard to hear a loud bang
- You can keep repeating the fun as long as you have matches.
Tip: for better reaction and louder bang, you can scratch the side of the matchbox and add it to the match powder