Fish fritters is one of my family's favorite. It is make from fresh sardine. It is inexpensive, easy and healthy. Sardine contain a good source of protein and omega 3 fatty-acid that are good for our brain. If your kids don't like eating fish, this is one way for you to cook them.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredient
1. 1 kg fresh sardine
2. 1 1/2 cup Tapioca starch
3. Salt to taste
Step 2: Prepare the Fish
1. Clean the fish
2. Separate the flesh and the bone. For this step, you have to be extra careful and remove all the bone from fish.
3. Put the flesh in a food processor and blitz for a 30seconds.if you dont have a food processor.pestal and mortar would be ok.the longer you blitz or pound.the finer the flesh would be.it is better for the mixture to have multiple texture.some of the fish flesh are coarse and some are finer
Step 3: Mixing
1. Mix the fish flesh with the tapioca starch and seasoning to taste
2. Combine all the ingredients
3. You can shape the mixture as you wish but a cylindrical shape is the best
Step 4: Frying
1. In a medium high heat, heat the frying pan with the vegetable oil.
2. Fry the fritters until golden brown.
3. The fritters are nice to eat by itself or with thai chilli souce.
Participated in the