In this instructable you will learn how to upgrade a standart Chinese flashlight to Li-ion 18650 and micro usb charger.
Li-ion battery: I took from old laptop battery
Li-ion charger: 5 pcs
- Glue gun
- Soldering iron
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Dissasembly
Unscrew the ring then find 1 screw and remove them by the Screwdriver.
What we have inside:
- Step-down scheme
Remove by the cutters: battery, plug and step down scheme
Step 2: Сompletion of the Body
- Take plug, cut wires and glu it to basic place
- Make hole for micro usb port by scalpel
Step 3: Wiring
- Solder battery to charger keeping polaryty (battery + to B+ on charging board, battery - to B-).
- Solider Out + to switch, Out - to led wire
Step 4: Gluing
- Glue charge bord, battery.
- Assembly flashlight
- Glue gap
Step 5: Test
Camera does not transmit the brightness of the flashlight, it is brighter than it looks.