This instructable shows you how to make a flat pack pillow. Easy to take with you anywhere!
Step 1: What Do You Need?
Step 2: The Polypropylene.
- First make a paper template to draw the shape on the polypropylene.
- Cut out the red outline.
- Make an incision, so don't cut through the material, on the black lines and fold the lines.
- Make little holes with the puncher to avoid a rupture.
- Then it's time to attach the press studs.
- To see how it's done, check the video.
And the polypropylene part is ready!
Step 3: The Foam.
- Again make a paper template of the shape.
- Draw the shape 2 times on the foam.
- Cut it out.
Step 4: The Fabric.
- Draw the shape on the fabric you have choosen.
- Cut out the shape, but cut 2cm next to the line so you have space to stitch.
- Stitch the fabric on one side (when the fabric is inside out).
- Turn the fabric right side out.
- Stitch the lines that will make the distinction for the foam.
- Attach the press studs.
- To see how it's done, check the video from step 2.
Step 5: Put the Foam in the Fabric.
- Slide the foam in the fabric.
- Finally, sew the remaining sides manually.
Step 6: Make It Ready to Use.
- First close all press studs of the polypropylene.
- Second step, close the press studs on the fabric.
- Slide the fabric over the polypropylene.