These Flourless Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies are an excellent treat for those who are looking for a healthier alternative to sweets! No butter, no flour and no sugar are used to create these chocolate oatmeal cookies but it doesn’t mean they are lacking the flavor! Honey, cranberries, dark chocolate, cinnamon and coconut are the key to the success here!
The whole preparation can’t be easier: Throw all ingredients in a bowl, mix well and form bowls that you simply flatten to get round cookie shapes. Bake for about 15 minutes and voila! Flourless Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies are ready to be enjoyed any time of the day!
Enjoy our easy recipes!
Visit our new website: www.happyfoodstube.com
So lets get baking!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Watch the Video for This Recipe:
Step 2: Ingredients:
180g (6.4oz) Oats
30g (1oz) Coconut Oil
40g (1.4oz) Desiccated Coconut
2 Medium Eggs
30g (1oz) Dark Chocolate (at least 70% cocoa content)
30g (1oz) Dried Cranberries (or other dried berries)
½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
3 Tablespoons Honey
Pinch of salt
Step 3: Directions:
1. In a food processor process the oats until you get flour like texture.
2. Transfer the oats in a large bowl. Add desiccated coconut, salt, dried cranberries and cinnamon.
3. Melt coconut oil and honey (if those are not in a liquid form) and pour into the bowl. Mix thoroughly.
4. Add the eggs and mix until they are well incorporated.
5. At last, roughly cut the chocolate into small pieces and throw it in the bowl. Give it a good stir so the chocolate is spread around evenly.
6. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Using your hands form same size balls. Place these onto the baking tray. Leave enough space between each ball. Take another sheet of baking paper and cover the balls. Take a glass (or anything with a flat surface) and press down each ball to flatten the cookies. Once done, remove the baking paper and place in the oven.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 150C/300F for 15 minutes.
8. Once ready, let them cool down before serving.
Step 4: Subscibe/Follow Us to Get the Latest Updates:
► Website: www.happyfoodstube.com
► Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/happyfoodstube
► Youtube: www.youtube.com/happyfoodstube
► Google+: https://plus.google.com/+happyfoodstube
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/happyfoodstube
► Instagram: http://instagram.com/happyfoodstube
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/happyfoodstube
Participated in the
Snacks Contest 2016