The card has pop function as blooming flower where you can decorate as per your occasion, you can also decorate the other periphery of the card as you like.The tutorial shows the basics of the card making......Follow the step thoroughly and have fun . Show your creativity an press i made it, on the project
1) Scissors :- http://amzn.to/2q6RbZL
2) Craft Cutter :- http://amzn.to/2qvwIyT
3) Glue :- http://amzn.to/2qvwIyT
4) 30cm Ruler :- http://amzn.to/2qvwIyT
5) Paper Scoring Tools :- http://amzn.to/2qvwIyT
1) Designer Paper :- http://amzn.to/2qvwIyT
2) Thick Color Paper Sheet :- http://amzn.to/2qvwIyT
3) Ribbon :- http://amzn.to/2qvwIyT
4) Decorating Stuff
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Basic Buildings
- Draw a Circle of 8 cm (Can be taken ans per your requirement) with help of compass.
- Mark the arch with the help of a compass on the circle as shown in the images.
- The measurements between the arch is same as the radius of the circle.
- Connect all the intersection points on the circle and you will get a HEXAGON.
Step 2: Preparing the Card
- Select the alternating points on the card and connect the altogether and you get a triangle in the middle of the hexagon.
- Repeat the same procedure with the remaining point, now a star figure will appear in the middle of the hexagon.
- Take the Perimeter lines of the hexagon and mark center of all the lines of the hexagon, from the center make a line towards the other periphery of the figure.
- Now with the use of the compass draw a semi-circle the length same the length of the lines of the hexagon, take the center on the center marked on the lines.
- You will get a flower figure as shown in the images.
- Cut that figure and proceed to the folding Step.
Step 3: Folding
Note:- As folding is a difficult task so we advise you to refer the video posted in the next video which shows step by step preparation.
- First fold from the Star drawn on the card. (Refer the Video).
- After completing the above step fold it center lines made on the periphery of the hexagon (Refer the Video).
- Now twist one by on each other as flower petals and you will get the flower.
- Add some decoration with a paper rope and a pearl.