- 2 antique silver Flower Dangles
- 2 antique silver leverback ear wires
- 2 gold plated ball head pins, 1.5 inch
- 2 foiled Swarovski crystal margarita beads, 6 mm
- 2 silver plated Tiny Flower bead caps, 7 mm size
- 2 antique brass jump rings, 9 mm
- 2 imitation rhodium jump rings, 5 mm
- Chain nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
- Wire cutters
Click Here for a printable version of this tutorial
Step 1: Thread Head Pin
Feed a ball pin through a margarita, through the hole in the flower dangle and through a bead cap. Trim head pin to 1/3 inch (about 9 mm) and using your round nose pliers coil the head pin up to secure the bead cap and margarita to the blossom dangle.
Step 2: Attach Dangle to Ear Wire
Using your chain nose pliers open a 9 mm jump ring and feed it through the loop on a lever back ear wire. Close securely. Using a 5 mm jump ring attach the flower dangle to the 9 mm jump ring. Repeat steps 1-2 to make second earring.