This costume is pretty easy to make, I put it together in a evening.
A little bite of dirt
Hot glue gun
I cut a hole in the bottom of the flowerpot and used a pushpin to poke holes to see out of. There are probably a cupule hundred hole in a rectangle in front of my eyes that give me a very limited visibility. I cut a circle out of foam core to use as a lid. A ring out bristle is glued to the bottom of the lid, which keeps it in position on my head. The flower is mad out Bristle board and hot glue and then panted with acyclic pant. Dirt is attached to the lid with spray glue.
rlievens made it!