- two cups
- two rubber bands
- tape (optional)
1. Make four holes in one of the cup
1a. Holes need to be opposite to each other
2. Cut the rubber bands in half
3. Place the rubber bands in the hole
3a. if needed place tapes in the holes in order for the rubber bands not to move
4. Make nots in each of the rubber band end
5. Place one cup on top of the other
6. Watch it fly!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the
Make It Fly Challenge