Intro: Foam Handle for Bag From Pipe Insulation
1. Pipe insulation, preferably self-sealing, but not necessary
2. Duct tape
Step 1: Cut the Pipe Insulation
- Cut the pipe insulation to about the size of the handle.
- Wrap it around the handle.
- If it is self-sealing pipe insulation, remove the plastic from the adhesive sides and press together.
- Reinforce the seal with duct tape on the inside of the pipe insulation.
- If the pipe insulation wears out, simply replace with a new piece
- Optionally, wrap the pipe insulation in duct tape for additional protection.