This is a game I made similar to Pythons Quick Reaction game, but instead of trying to push the button first, you are trying to follow the LEDs light. The light runs in random order between three LED lights, the goal of the game is to get as many points as possible by pushing the three LEDs buttons when the light goes off.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials:
Step 2: Assemble
Now that you have all the materials you need it's time to assemble them!
- Take your three buttons and line them up horizontally, keeping some space between them.
- Do the same thing for you three LEDs.
- Then take your hook wires and connect one end to the button and the other to ground, then take another wire and connect one end to the button and the other end to a gpio pin. Do this for all the buttons.
- Take one 330 resistors, connect one leg to ground and connect the other leg to the short leg of the LED.
- Then take one wire and connect one end to the longer LED leg and the other end to a gpio pin. Do this for all the LEDs.
- Make sure all of you LEDs and buttons work before you start to assemble them!
- Once you're done this it's time to start coding!
Step 3: Coding
Yayy! It's Now time to code your project.
The code I used is up above, although it's not the best code to use it still works to an extent.