Intro: Foods of Fallout: YumYum Deviled Eggs
Survive the Wasteland or use up all those hard boiled eggs from Easter, your choice! Featured in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. Thankfully this version isn't irradiated.
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon parsley
1 green onion, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
1/4 teaspoon dill weed
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1/4 teaspoon paprika, plus more for dusting
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Info on YumYum Deviled Eggs http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/YumYum_Deviled_Eggs
Step 1: Hard Boiling the Eggs
1. Place the eggs in a pot of cold water. Make sure not to overcrowd them.
2. Heat over medium heat until the water starts to boil. Shut off the heat and cover the pot with a secure lid. Allow the eggs to sit for ten minutes in the water.
3. Remove the eggs and allow them to cool before peeling.
Step 2: Deviling the Eggs
1. Slice the peeled eggs in half. Remove the yolks and arrange the whites on a large baking sheet or plate.
2. Add the yolks and all the other ingredients to a large plastic storage bag and knead together until well mixed. (Alternately you can mix it all in a bowl and spoon the filling into the whites.)
3. Cut off a small corner of the bag and pipe the yolk mixture into the whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
4.You can print off this label if you are serving these at a video game-themed party or want to gift them to someone.