You know the girl. And if you don't, you'll get the idea soon enough. :)
1. https://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-Sexy-Spikey-Pumps-High-Heels/ Spikey Pumps, for when you really want to make a statement!
2. https://www.instructables.com/id/Fake-Cupcakes/ Fake cupcakes, an instructable by yours truly! They look delicious, but the ingredients list is more likely to be found at a hardware store. They'd make cute photo holders, ornaments, or displays though.
3. https://www.instructables.com/id/Glow-in-the-Dark-Faux-Corset/ I just love this. I love the designs, the idea, and the whole instructable.
4.https://www.instructables.com/id/Gumball-Necklace-Gift-Idea/ This is fantastic. I actually made a series of necklaces out of candy to go with a dress I made out of candy wrappers last year, but this is even better because you can eat it! (Also: shameless self promo: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.165473406822257.26127.134638656572399&type=3 see my candy jewelry here, including a jawbreaker necklace! Not QUITE so easy to do at home though)
5. https://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-Convertible-Dress/ I fully believe in wearing a dress more than once. This makes it easy by making the dress convertible!
6. https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Make-Chocolate-Liquor-Cordials/ Chocolate with alcohol inside. Need I say more?
7.https://www.instructables.com/id/Make-lipstick-with-crayons/ Seemingly fairly nontoxic, and with such an array of colors! I feel like I could definitely benefit from this instructable.
8. https://www.instructables.com/id/Sparkle-TuTu/ Well, because it's just freaking awesome.
Enjoy! Again, if you have any suggestions add them to the comments :)