In our daily life, we often forget computer login password. If you have Windows 7 installed on your computer and unfortunately forgot administrator password, what can you do? As we all know, a password reset disk is the easiest way to reset Windows password. But unfortunately, few people would previously create a password reset disk when they still can logon to Windows 7. Most people cannot realize how important a password reset disk is until they forgot administrator password unable to log into Windows 7. Then what can you do when forgot Windows 7 administrator password having no reset disk. Following this page will show the easiest and well-tested method to reset Windows 7 administrator password without reset disk.
When forgot Windows 7 administrator and have no reset disk, you can create a Windows 7 password reset disk with the help of a specialized tool. Now, introduce the powerful Windows 7 password reset tool – iSumsoft Windows 7 Password Refixer. With it you can make a Windows 7 password reset disk that can reset administrator/user password on any one Windows 7 computer. That is to say, with the help of iSumsoft Windows 7 Password Refixer, it’s possible to make a Windows 7 password reset disk after you forgot administrator password unable to log into your Windows 7. Following let’s see how it works.
Prepare the following things:
- One computer you can access as administrator
- A USB or CD/DVD flash drive
- iSumsoft Windows 7 Password Refixer.
Log into any one workable computer and do as the following steps:
Step 1: Download and Installation
Open the browser. Download iSumsoft Windows 7 Password Refxier and install it on the workable computer.
Step 2: Create a Windows 7 Password Reset Disk
1. Run iSumsoft Windows 7 Password Refixer.
2. Insert a USB flash drive or CD/DVD drive into the workable computer.
3. Follow its instruction to burn this software into the USB or CD/DVD flash drive so that you can get a Windows 7 password reset disk
Step 3: Boot Computer From Password Reset Disk
1. Connect the USB flash drive or CD/DVD drive to your Windows 7 computer whose administrator password you forgot.
Step 4: Reset Windows 7 Administrator Password
1. Once your computer boots up, Windows 7 Password Refixer will run. It displays all administrator/user accounts existed on your Windows 7.
2. Select the administrator account and click the Reset button.
3. The forgotten Windows 7 administrator password should be reset to blank password.
4. Click the Reboot button and disconnect the USB drive or CD/DVD drive. Then your computer will restart normally and you can log onto Windows 7 as administrator without password.