I am Monica and my friends Vishal,Kavya,Meghashree from Whitefield nook. Today we showing you all how to make a formula1 remote control car.
- Cardboard sheets
- 2 Dc gear motor
- Small and big toy wheels
- Rubber band
- Pens refill
- Cycle spoke
- Aluminum sheet
- DPDT switch
Step 1: Cutting Cardboard
- Take cardboard sheet, pencil,scale,knife.
- Take a measurement and draw sketch on the cardboard sheet.
- After drawing one picture take other cardboard and draw a same picture on the sheet.
- Cut the both drawn cardboard sheet with the knife.
Step 2: Sticking
- Take the cutted card board sheet.
- Take one card board sheet and apply glue to it.
- And the both cardboard sheet with the glue.
- Take a big wheel, straw and pop stick.
- Place the pop stick in to the straw.
- And fix the wheels to the pop stick.
Step 3: Fixing
- While stick the wheels place pulley to it on the cardboard sheet as shown on the figure.
- Connect the rubber band to the back side of the wheel to the pulley.
- And take another small wheels and make a hole and put cycle spoke to it.
- And place the pens refill as shown in the figure.
- And connect another spoke to both the spoke like a spring.
Step 4: Connecting the Wires
- Take the wheels and fix it to the front most of the car.
- On the cardboard sheet put glue and stick the gear motor each to face in an opposite direction.
- And connect the wires to the gear motor .
- And connect pulley to the one gear motor.
- And put the rubber band to the pulley and to the gear motor and connect it to the cycle spoke to the wheels.
- And connect the wires to the DPDT switch and to the gear motor.
- Now the formula1 remote control car is ready.