Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Mcdonalds....
This isn't mcdonalds 3.90 frappés!! Because that's stupid for a cold coffee soooo I think that we should make one ourselves so let's take a look at the main ingredients including....
Step 2: These
• 1 cup of cold coffee (of coarse)
• 1 cup of milk (to sweeten and give it sensation)
• 3 cups of ice cubes ( to chill it with a crunch )
• 6tbs of sugar ( to sweeten it up more )
• 8 tbs of Caramel or fudge ( I prefer Hershey's fudge ... But any kind works!!! Same with the Caramel)
• a blender
Step 3: Then We Hen You Have All of Those
You make sure your coffee is cold and put it in with the milk and sugar and mix it well... (With a spoon)
Step 4: Then
You add your ice cubes into the blender. And make sure that you put in you syrup last.
Step 5: Finally
Add your syrup
Step 6: Mix!
Step 7: Enjoy!
Enjoy your homemade and free frappé! Instead of those pricey ones from As fast food resteronts that you don't know for sure that the beverage is clean so here is a tip... Make sure it's clean !!