Introduction: Freetime Activities Against Boredom☀☮♔ Part 2
Hello guys. This instructable will be about creating a stand for you phone to rest on. This will be especially handy when watching videos or movies at home and will help you to fight boredom :) I wish you success during the crafts.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Phone Stand
You will need:
- Thick Paper
Step 2: Fold the Paper in Half
- Fold the paper in half so that the closed part is on the left
- The paper should be bigger than your phones height
Step 3: Draw This Figure on the Paper
- The paper should be still in the folded form when drawing this shape on the paper
- The steapness of the long vertical line can be adjusted to set the phone, later on, easier on the
Step 4: Cut the Figure
- Cut the figure out along the lines
- The end product should look like the one above
Step 5: Unfold the Paper
- Now you are finished with the creation
Step 6: Example 1
Step 7: Example 2
Step 8: Thank You
Thank you for viewing my instructable and good luck during the creation ;)
Link to Freetime Activities 1: https://www.instructables.com/id/Freetime-Activities-Against-BoredomPart-1