This easy-to-make French Toast recipe will yield results the whole family will love. Follow these simple steps with these inexpensive and easy to get ingredients for the best french toast you have ever had.
Vermont Maple Syrup
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
1. Crack 2 eggs into bowl that can hold bread flat (like the one seen)
2. Beat eggs into liquid
3. While beating…add a teaspoon of vanilla extract, a tablespoon of cinnamon, and 1/4 cup of milk
4. Put pan on stove and turn on burner
5. Add butter to pan and let it melt
6. Dip both sides of bread in the well beaten mixture
7. Place bread in pan and cook until golden brown
8. Once noticeably well cooked on one side flip the bread with a spatula
9. Cook until golden brown and then place on plate
10. Repeat steps 5-7 and 9,10 for desired number of pieces of french toast
11. While cooking last few pieces of bread heat syrup in microwave for 20-30 seconds
12. Take syrup out of microwave and pour it on french toast