Introduction: Fresh Mint and Lemon Iced Tea
This fresh mint and lemon iced tea is a great summer drink! It’s refreshing! It’s healthy! It’s low in calories!
Most of us are blessed with long summer days. Days filled with lots of sunshine and high temperatures. During these hot days it’s important that we drink plenty of liquids, preferably water, in order to keep our bodies hydrated!
But guys, drinking “buckets” of pure water can get a bit boring, right? I know myself. I drink a lot of water in summer, especially when outdoors. But when I am at home, I am after something different. Anything! So I make all sorts of refreshing drinks that help me stay hydrated throughout the day!
Enjoy our easy recipes!
Visit our new website: www.happyfoodstube.com
So lets get started!
Step 1: Ingredients:
8-10 Sprigs Fresh Mint, rinsed
Honey, to Taste
1 liter (4 cups) Water
Step 2: Directions:
1. Place the mint sprigs in a large heatproof jug/pitcher. Boil the water and pour it into the jug/pitcher. Let it steep for 30 minutes.
2. Once the water is warm (not hot) add in a tablespoon of honey and mix until the honey has dissolved.
3. Place the jug in your fridge to chill. Keep it in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
4. Right before serving, squeeze in some lemon juice (don’t put too much, maybe ¼ of a lemon – taste it first before adding more) and mix well.
5. Serve with a few slices of lemon, mint leaves and ice.
Step 3: Subscibe/Follow Us to Get the Latest Updates:
► Website: www.happyfoodstube.com
► Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/happyfoodstube
► Youtube: www.youtube.com/happyfoodstube
► Google+: https://plus.google.com/+happyfoodstube
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/happyfoodstube
► Instagram: http://instagram.com/happyfoodstube
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/happyfoodstube