thank you grandmother for teaching me this Italian recipe.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: STEP 1 - INGREDIENTS
recipe for 2 people
INGREDIENTS FOR GNOCCHI
- 200 gr of spinach
-100 gr di ricotta
- 2 eggs yolks
- spoons of parmesan
-2 spoons of flour
- pinch salt
- extra virgin oil
-100 GR RADICCHIO
- RED WINE ( cabernet)
-1/2 RED ONION
- 100 GR di gorgonzola / BLUE CHEESE
- 100 GR blue cheese
Step 2: STEP 2 / THE GNOCCHI THINGS
1 ) wash and boil the spinach. take the boiled spinach and wring them, after that put in the mixer. give a quick pass.
2)add in order in the mixer
- RICOTTA , eggs yolks, flour, parmesan. the mixture should be thick and homogeneous once mixed.
3) take two Tea spoons, fill one with the mixture and work the gnocco with the other one with smooth movement.
4) boil the spinach cooking water in a low and large pan wit some salt
5) when they have all come to the surface, drain them in a bowl.
Step 3: RADICCHIO AND BLUE CHEESE
6) Take a small pan and fry the finely chopped red onion
7) turn up the eat to wither the radicchio and pour the wine to evaporate.
8) chop the blue cheese and add to the pot and turn off the heat.
Step 4: BUON APPETITO
combine the dressing with gnocchi.
ricotta is healthy, spinach contains iron, eggs are a complete food, parmesan makes it a mister dish thanks you grandmother for teaching me this Italian recipe. enjoy!
This is an entry in the
Kitchen Skills Challenge