Mint is an easy* to grow and refreshing plant. This instructable aims to describe how to transmute it into winter effect's treats for summer.
* we could say invasive ;)
Step 1: The Things You Need
- Mint (Prefer the top part).
- 1 Lemon.
- Brown sugar.
- A glass of cold water.
- A Juicer.
- A spray.
- Two plates.
Step 2: Put a Plate in the Freezer
Puting a plate in the freezer will ease having ice on the mint leaves as they will be placed in a already cold surface.
The time needed for the preparation will be good enough to have the plate cold.
Step 3: Prepare a Tasty Juice for the Ice
- Press the lemon.
- Put nearly the same volume of brown sugar.
- Add 2 times the volume of cold water, in the same idea of the first step, cold water will help to have ice on the mint.
Step 4: Frost the Mint
- Wet the mint in the lemon juice and put it in the freezed plate.
- Place the plate in the freezer
- Put the mix in the spray and place it in the bottom part of the fridge
- Each 5-10 minutes wet the mint thanks to the spray, and drop a tiny amount of sugar on each side.
- Do it 2 or 3 times.
Step 5: Finished Enjoy !
Step 6: Another Result
At step 2, before placing the plate in the freezer, it is possible to have a piece of tower paper in it.
The final ice layer is thin and it's taste like candy. :)
Participated in the
Frozen Treats Challenge