Stay cool this summer with a frozen Pineapple Daiquiri! Whether your grillin' or just chillin' by the pool, this drink will keep You cool!!! With simple steps and few ingredients you can whip this up in just a few minutes.
Step 1: Gather Your Ingredients
- 1 Whole Fresh Pineapple
- 1/4 Cup White Rum
- Juice From 1 Lime
- 1/2 Cup Daiquiri/Margarita Mix
- 6 Ice Cubes
- 1 Cup Strawberries
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
Step 2: Make the Pineapple Cup and Prep Fruit
- Using a sharp pairing knife, cut off the top of the pineapple; about 1 in below the crown.
- cutting like a pie, stick the knife straight down and into 8 sections.
- then cut a circle around the edge so you can get a spoon in the pineapple to scoop out the fruit.
- scoop out the fruit with a spoon and set aside
- Juice the lime and set aside juice
- Cut off the tops of the strawberries
Step 3: Blend
- Put the Pineapple, Strawberries, salt and Lime Juice in your blender and blend until a puree.
- Add the Daiquiri/Margarita mix and Rum.
- Right before serving, add the ice and blend until there are no large chunks.
Step 4: Serve
- Pour into you fancy pineapple cup and serve with a straw!
Runner Up in the
Frozen Treats Challenge