Introduction: Frozen Yogurt Bark
A healthy frozen treat, that is quick and easy to make.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Chill Time: Overnight
Makes roughly 800 grams
- 2 cups of Plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of Honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of Chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of Sunflower seeds
- 6 tablespoons of Chopped mixed nuts
- A variety of fruit (I used frozen berries and kiwifruit)
Step 1: Mix Ingredients
Add the yogurt, honey, nuts and seeds in a bowl, stirring to combine.
Step 2: Line and Fill Tray
Line a shallow baking tray with baking paper, then pour the yogurt mixture on and spread it out.
Step 3: Add Fruit
Chop fruit and place all over the yogurt, then put it in the freezer.
Step 4: Chill and Serve
Leave in the freezer overnight or until set, then chop into pieces.
Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Second Prize in the
Frozen Treats Challenge
1 Person Made This Project!
- pandiorama made it!