A healthy frozen treat, that is quick and easy to make.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Chill Time: Overnight
Makes roughly 800 grams
- 2 cups of Plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of Honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of Chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of Sunflower seeds
- 6 tablespoons of Chopped mixed nuts
- A variety of fruit (I used frozen berries and kiwifruit)
Step 1: Mix Ingredients
Add the yogurt, honey, nuts and seeds in a bowl, stirring to combine.
Step 2: Line and Fill Tray
Line a shallow baking tray with baking paper, then pour the yogurt mixture on and spread it out.
Step 3: Add Fruit
Chop fruit and place all over the yogurt, then put it in the freezer.
Step 4: Chill and Serve
Leave in the freezer overnight or until set, then chop into pieces.
Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Second Prize in the
Frozen Treats Challenge
pandiorama made it!