Introduction: Frozen Yogurt Bites
These bite-size yogurt snacks are super easy to make!
All you need is:
- Mini muffin pan and liners
- Cereal, nuts, or granola
- Fruit- like a banana slices and berries
Step 1: Layer Everything and Freeze
- Take the paper liners and place them into the pan.
- Put a small amount of granola, cereal or nuts into each cup- enough to cover the bottom.
- With a spoon, add a dollop of yogurt (I used peach and raspberry flavored yogurt).
- Place a piece of fruit on top.
- Place in freezer and wait 2-3 hours.
- Once they are done, remove the paper liner and snack away!
Runner Up in the