Introduction: Fruit Bouquets' How to Make Valentine's Chocolate Covered Candy Heart Pineapple Skewers
Looking for a thoughtful Valentine's Day idea for him or her?
Make Chocolate Covered Heart-Shaped Pineapples that your loved one will be sure to adore.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Gather All Necessary Materials
- Heart-Shaped Cookie Cutter
- Cutting board
- Chocolate dipping sauce
- Icing writer
Step 2: Slice Pineapple
- A very sharp knife is recommended to cut into the pineapple.
- Warning: when cutting make sure your hand is holding the pineapple, but is kept far away from the blade to prevent injury.
Step 3: Cut Into Hearts
- Using the heart-shaped cookie cutter, firmly press the cookie cutter downward into the pineapple.
- The amount you'd like created is totally up to you. Just be ready to think of a cute message for each!
Step 4: Put on Skewers
- Use one skewer for each pineapple and insert as seen in the photo above.
Step 5: Dip Into Chocolate
- Using your custom made chocolate machine, dip the pineapples into chocolate one by one until fully coated (LOL! Don't worry! We know you likely do not own such a thing. Therefore, you will need microwavable chocolate dipping sauce you can find in your local grocery store.)
- It is extremely important to wait until the chocolate is dry before the next step.
Step 6: Write Messages
- Once the chocolate is dry, use a frosting writer to write messages for your significant other.
- This part is completely up to you and must come from the heart. We'll let you take it from here.
Step 7: Completion
- Plan how you'll surprise that special someone with these tasty pineapple treats.
- Also, eat the rest of the remaining pineapple for all your hard work. You've earned it.