The fruit ice sticks are very cheap, healthy and easy to make. They are 100% natural (no artificial colors, flavors and preservatives). It is made of different variety of fruits fruits and only fruits. I used lots of fruits here. But you can use one or two fruits. Adding fruits in your diet makes your skin glow and refreshes your body (tons of vitamins). And here comes the Summer fun !!! this Fruit ICE sticks also keeps you hydrated.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients & Things Needed:
- A small slice of Watermelon, Musk melon, Aloe vera.
- 3 or 4 Blackberries, Strawberries, Grapes.
- Pieces of peach, star fruit
- A whole Mango, half lemon
- Popsicle Moulds
- (Fridge :D)
Step 2: How to Make It?????????
- Cut the mango, musk melon, water melon into small pieces and blend them adding honey (4 table spoons) one at a time. Now u will have 3 fabulous color liquids (Pink, yellow, orange) separately.
- Remove aloe gel from the plant add water honey to it and blend it. (This time translucent liquid)
- Pour them in the mould. We can show variations in colors by following techniques:
- fill only half of the mould. keep them covered in freezer. After sometimes it will get frozen and then pour another color for the remaining half , then freeze it. (you can make so many layers but have to wait each time)
- fill only half of the mould. keep them covered and inclined slightly (add some support).After sometimes it will get frozen and then pour another color for the remaining half, then freeze it.
Also cut the berries, grapes, peach and star fruit into small pieces and add them in the moulds (add few not many). Pour the liquid into the mould and freeze it.
- Remove the mould from the freezer after a couple of hours.
- Rinse it in warm water for 5-10 secs ( ensure the lids are sealed properly and not more then 10 secs).
- Now it is ready to serve...............