Introduction: Fruity Ice Cubes
Today i'm going to show you how to make Fruit Ice Cubes, A twist to your ordinary drink on a hot summer day.
You will be needing:
- A Variety of fruit (We chose raspberries and blueberries)
- Fruit Juices
- Ice Cube Tray
1. Place 2-3 pieces of fruit into each cube of the tray. If you are using bigger fruit you can chop them into pieces to make them smaller.
2. If you want a change from the same old water, You can add any flavour fruit juice to each of the ice cubes.
3. Freeze your cubes until all of the fruit juice is frozen.
4. You can eat them as lollies or add them to your drink
Tip: You don't need to have something healthy such as fruit, You might even want to add some snake lollies!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.