Intro: Fruity Nutty Frozen Marshmallows
This frozen treat is very easy and quick to make and is made with all the delicious things that we crave .It goes well in parties, buffets. Hope you like this tasty eye pleasing frozen marshmallows just as much as i did.
Step 1: Ingredients Required
- Large marshmallows - 8
- Blueberry Jam/Strawberry Jam - 1 tablespoon
- Nutella - 1 tablespoon
- Peanut butter -1 to 2 tablespoon
- M&M - 10 to 12
- Nuts like Cashew/Almonds - 5 to 6
- Cornflakes/Cheerios -1 to 2 tablespoon
- Graham crackers/any cracker as per choice - 2
- Sesame seeds -1 tablespoon
- Sweetened coconut -1 tablespoon
These are the ingredients that i had in my pantry, hence i used them. Any ingredient for covering the marshmallows as per your choice and availability can be used.
Step 2: Steps to Prepare Fruity Nutty Frozen Marshmallows
- Place the marshmallows on a plate fitted with parchment paper and cover the marshmallows with the parchment and freeze for 15 minutes.
Chop the Almonds/Cashew nuts into very small pieces and keep aside.
- Crush the graham crackers, Cornflakes, Salted peanuts and M&Ms and keep aside.
- Place the Strawberry jam/Blueberry jam, Nutella and Peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds so it gets a poring consistency.
- With the help of toothpick, pierce the marshmallow, roll in the Strawberry jam/Blueberry jam/Nutella/Peanut butter and then immediately roll in graham crackers/Cornflakes/Salted peanuts/M&Ms/Sesame seeds/Nuts/Sweetened coconut/Cheerios.
- Place all the coated marshmallows on a parchment paper and then freeze for 20 minutes.
Step 3: Presenting the Fruity Nutty Frozen Marshmallows
I simply placed the coated marshmallows in 2 wine glasses. Hope you like it :)