Introduction: Fully Modded Eachine E010 Tinywhoop
The Eachine E010 is the perfect start for a great and affordable FPV tinywhoop. This is my take on a a fully modded E010 which is a capable indoor racer. If you re not aware what I'm talking about: FPV stands for first person view. A little camera on this tiny drone transmits video signals to goggles/screen which gives the pilot the perspective of sitting in the drone. Tinywhoop is a category of drones which are suited for beginners as well as pros as they are affordable, tiny and crash resistant.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Remove Board
- Remove the canopy of the E010
- losen 2 screws (one in the front one in the end)
- carefully remove the board
Step 2: Install Motors and Board
- put the 0615 motors in the round motor holders.
- make sure to install them correctly: the clockwise motor comes with Red Blue Wire (up-left and down-right), counter-clockwise motor with Black White Wire (up-right and down left)
- mount the board to the frame using 2 screws
- wire the motors to the board (same as on the standard E010)
Step 3: Install the AIO Cam
- solder the power wires of the AIO cam directly to the board
- put the 3d printed mount on the AIO cam
- use 3 screws to mount the AIO cam on the frame
Step 4: Props and Battery
- put the new props on
- Insert the battery (when using 300mah batteries you need to cut out the batteryholder to push the battery through)
Step 5: Have Fun!
after spending a bit of time and a few bucks you are ready to go! Your E010 is now much faster and louder! Enjoy!