Introduction: Wolf Tail
Just a heads up this did take a lot of time to make, and might take a while to make it perfect.I had fun making this although it did get really messy and frustrating at times. I hope you guys enjoy this and also have fun making this, like I did. Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoy.
Yarn color of your choice
Elastic/ hair tie
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Diy Wolf Tail
- What You Need:
- Yarn (colour of your choice)
- Comb/ brush
- 30 min to 1 hour
- Gather as much yarn as you want. Make 3 groups of yarn and tie the ends together with a rubber band or hair tie.
- Plait all of them together, to the thickness you want it to be. The tighter you plait it the thinner the tail would be.
- Brush out the plait with the comb/ brush.
- Keep brushing till you get a nice soft tail
- Have fun making it, and have fun wearing to where ever you go.