Intro: Fun Stuff
Just a heads up this did take a lot of time to make, and might take a while to make it perfect.I had fun making this although it did get really messy and frustrating at times. I hope you guys enjoy this and also have fun making this, like I did. Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoy. Like I said before, this is really easy to make and is very beautiful, and will look great around your house.
Please do me a favor and follow me, and leave a like (if you can).
Step 1: String Art
- What You Need:
- Wool/String/Yarn - (All of different colour)
- 1 - 2 days (depending on how fast you work)
- For the first step you will need to draw your design on a piece of wood or cardboard like I have.Your design can be what ever it wants to be, you do not have to copy mine. It is best if you do your design in pencil in case if you make a mistake, or if you want to change your design. Here are just a few ideas you could choose from:flower, heart, fish, owl, bird, your pet, the world, space or a wild animal.
- Place pins or nails all around your art, placing each about 1-2 cm apart from each other. Make sure that the pins/nails are straight, do not touch one another, and are in properly and are not falling apart.
- Add the string/yarn of your choice all around your nails/pins in any direction you want and if you get really creative you can do all sort of different patterns with the string. Use as many colors as you want, make it your master piece, it yours so have fun making it. It will help me a lot if you vote for me, on the string competition. Don't forget to follow me and if can please leave a like!!!
Step 2: Bonus Diy Wolf Tail!!!!
- What You Need:
- Yarn (colour of your choice)
- Dog brush
- 30 min to 1 hour
- Gather as much yarn as you want. Make 3 groups of yarn and tie the ends together with a rubber band or elastic.
- Plat all of them together, to the thickness you want it to be. The tighter you plat it the thinner the tail would be.
- Brush out the plat with the dog brush.
- Keep brushing till till you get a nice soft tail
- Have fun making it, and have fun wearing to where ever you go.
Hope you enjoyed these Diy's that you can do any where and any time, and thank you for having the time to read all these words. I hope you are having fun with your creations.