Fall is here and with it all the beautiful pumpkins in all kinds of shapes and colors! I have to say though, that orange is definitely not my favorite color, and it also doesn’t really go with any of my decor in my house. So I went on a quest for white pumpkins. I couldn't find any so I spray painted them.
Step 1: You Will Need
You will need:
Step 2: Instructions
1. Paint your pumpkin and let dry.
2. Cut out the shape you like from the napkin. My napkin had 3 layers, I only took the one, that had the print on it.
3. Brush a layer of mod podge on the pumpkin.
4. Press the napkin on to the pumpkin and seal with another layer of mod podge.
5. Sprinkle a little glitter here and there.
6. Let dry.
*Optional: Spray with sealer.
Step 3: Finish
Step 4: Enjoy
More pictures on my blog!