Introduction: Funny Tissue Holder
Stick out your tong to the grip or a cold !
You need :
- 32 cm x 38 cm fleece fabric,
- 30 cm velcro brand,
- 2 ellipses in white felt (6 cm x 4 cm),
- 2 circles in black felt (2 cm).
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Cut your fabric (look at the pattern for the size - 2 cm seam allowance included).
Cut off the four corners.
Fold on the seam allowances and sew all around (1.5 cm from the edge).
Sew velcro bands on the right side of the fleece :
- 7 cm scraping side on the top,
- 14,5 cm soft side on the middle,
- 8 cm scraping side on the bottom.
Sew or glue eyes.
Take off tissues from the box, put them onto the cover and close it by turning velcros inside.
Make your nose smile !!
Participated in the
Sew Warm Contest