Intro: Funny/Wierd Faces on Microsoft Paint!
This is my 2nd Instructables. I am going to show you how to deform and reshape peoples faces. Different smiles/ face shape means different result.
Here is an example below.
P.S. Please rate and vote for the book contest. Thanks a million!
Step 1: #1: Getting a Picture
So what you wanna do is you want to get a picture with a big smile, or side profile, or something you think would come out really weird. In this case i chose George Washington.
1. Open up the picture in Microsoft Paint.
2. In the same picture, notice what tool is highlighted on the left.
Step 3: Flipping/Rotating
1. It'll be impossible to see here , but around the mouth of George, you'll see a dotted rectangle. I just clicked wherever and dragged to get the chosen area.
2. Right click and go to flip and rotate. The words are blurry but you can see it is the third one up from the bottom.
3. This part is easy, click vertical, then hit OK!
4. The result.
Step 4: Bidazzling
You can even click horizantal and stuff. You can do the eyes, nose, mouth, ears, whatever!!! you have a funny one I really really really wanna see it! Thank you and hav funz!