Step 1: GMOD Textures Fix Errors
Follow this video tutorial to fix your GMOD Texture Errors. If you prefer to read, you can follow the steps below.
- Go to FragBoss.com
- Go the the GMOD Textures Page
- Download the CSS Textures
- Download the CSS Maps (optional)
- Extract the folder contained within the Zip File
- Go to Steam
- Right Click Garry's Mod, click Properties>Local Files>Browse Local Files
- Open the "garrysmod" Folder, then open the "addons" folder
- Drag and drop the CSS Game Content folder In the Addons folder
The process for the maps Is the same. You simply open the extracted CSS Maps folder, select everything, and drag It Into the maps folder In the Garry's Mod Folder.
It's really that easy! Your GMOD Textures should be fixed now. Say goodbye to those pink/black textures and Error Signs!