Intro: Galaxy Print Shoes
This is how it came out I hope you like it.
Step 1: Materials
- Black pair of shoes (Target $12)
- Anita's Acrylic paint; White,Blue,Purple (94 cents Hobby Lobby)
- Grocery bags (Optional)
- Small paint brush
Step 2: Bleach
First your gonna want to take off the shoe laces. Spray the bleach as much as you like, tho If your like me I would recommend more because you can always cover it up later with the paint.
Step 3: Paint
1. Before you start painting its a good idea to put plastic bags inside the shoe so that it dosent cave in while your paining. Then cover any part you dont want painted with tape.
2. With your sponge gradually dab on paint until you get the desired affect
3. When your done with that use a toothbrush to spray white paint (It should look like stars)
4. Then use a small paint brush to make exploding stars or supernovas
Step 4: All Done!
And that's it your all done. I hope this was helpful, If not I'll be happy to answer any questions.