Where are a number of wall decors in the market but everyday a new variety will keep coming to impress the customers, but the problem is because of the high prices of the wall decors many people are not able to afford them.
So here is this wall decor that is much likely for the gamers to get their wall filled with their favorite gamer pastors.
In this tutorial I'm gonna show you how to make a stylish wall decor using simple materials.
Now let's get started.
Step 1: Materials Needed
- Compact Discs
- Game posters
Step 2: Grab the Posters
- Collect your favorite game posters , let those be games or superheroes anything.
- All you need to do is collect a wide range of game posters as many as possible.
- If you already have game Cd's that you no longer use those will be even more helpful so that you can skip the next two steps.
Step 3: Crop the Posters
- Once you done selecting your favorite posters now mark a circle on the posters using a compass and pencil .
- Note the circle should as big as a CD.
- Now crop off the poster outside the marked line and keep it aside.
- Repeat this step for the how many posters you want.
Step 4: Paste on the Cd
- Take CD into your hand and apply glue over it carefully, spread the glue evenly as shown.
- Now take the poster and paste it on the CD starting from one end and move all over .
- Gently crease on the poster so that no air is left over and leave it for some time to get stuck to the CD.
- Repeat the same step for the other posters also.
Step 5: Popsicle Work
- Take the Popsicles and select two nice Popsicles out of them and apply glue at the corners.
- Stick that corners in an angle to one of the CD .
- Apply glue to the other end as well and add other CD to that part.
- Add two more Popsicles to the other end of the first Cd and continue with the second point.
Continue with this for how many ever posters you want and make your living room a real Gamer themed one.
Participated in the
Makerspace Contest 2017