Not very difficult to combine several of these online tools or to "Build your Band".
You must have:
- A pin you want to embed on your blog
- Blog Post ready
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Find the web address of your pin
Step 2: Get a Pintrest Widget
The easy way is to google "Pintrest Widget"
Step 3: Copy+Paste+Copy
- Copy the address of your pin
- Paste your pin address in the URL
- Copy the html code generated in the widget
Step 4: Back at Blogger
- Click on the HTLM link in Blogger
- Paste the content from the widget
- Publish and view your Pin on your Blog!
Note Your pin will not show up until you actually view your blog.