Introduction: Ghost Halloween Makeup Tutorial
Ghost Halloween makeup tutorial
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Face
1. and 2. I apply a glue to my eyebrows.
3. and 4. I paint my face, neck and hands with white face paint
Step 2: Lips
5. and 6. I apply white lip pencil to my lips.
Step 3: Eyes.
7. and 8. I apply black eye pencil to my waterline and upper lid
9. I fade it out with brush.
Step 4: Shadows.
10. I use black eye shadow
11. 12. and 13. I apply it to my cheeks, forehead, around my eyes and little bit to my lips. (watch the video)
Step 5: Eyes Part 2.
14. and 15. I use liquid eye liner to my upper lid.
16. I apply black face paint around my eyes.
17. I apply mascara.
18. I put my false lashes on
19. Example pic
Step 6: Hair.
Do bun the top of your head, because that's make the wig look like higher. I put little hair pins to my wig so it would look better.
Step 7: Done!
We are done, remember watch the video, like and comment! Also press the "vote" button ;-)
Participated in the
Halloween Costume Contest 2015